Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Maryland Brewery Map


Coming back down the east coast from Boston, on your way to South Carolina, and passing 4 states you've already been to, you can take a stop through Maryland to visit a bunch of breweries. I never said that the Beer Trail was going to be the most efficient trip around the country. I only promised the correct chronology based on statehood.

Here are the Maryland Breweries I could find on the map. I talk a little about each of them in this post, so if you want more information, check it out. I couldn't locate a specific address for Stillwater, Natty Boh, or Baltimore-Washington Beer Works, so just wander around Baltimore until you stumble across them.

A. Eastern Shore
B. Bawlmer
C. Clipper City
D. DOG
E. Flying Dog
F. Baying Hound
G. Hook and Ladder


2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick,

    Thanks for putting my blog on your "I Follow List"! I think the site is great. You should do some maps for Europe (England, Belgium or Germany). Would be very cool to see what kind of trips you could create out of those! Especially with all the Trappist breweries in Belgium and the historical spots in Germany. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I'll try to incorporate them into the Trail at some point in the future. And you're welcome. I love your blog, so more than happy to hopefully send a few people your way...

    ReplyDelete