Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gonna Change My Format

So, I'm changing my format. It only took me over 6 months to figure out that really long blog posts are really boring. Plus, no one remembers where your blog is if you only post once a month. So, I'm going to try to cover the same material, but do it once a week so that it's not as much to read all at once and so I'm not editing for like 3 hours on the day I want to post.

I'm going to try to do 5 posts a month.

  1. Any updates from previous states/ Intro to the new state.
  2. Profiles of the first half of the state's breweries / Music I like from that state.
  3. Profile of the second half of the state's breweries / Road trips that might be cool near the breweries.
  4. Breweries in planning / Any cool brew pubs / Any extended profiles of breweries or beers that I like.
  5. Map of the breweries / Trailies
If this change sounds either awesome or terrible, leave me a comment and let me know. If you don't care either way because you don't read what I write anyway, continue your indifference and don't leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Love Comment #1. But I was just about to say I think the new plan is a good one. Shorter and with predictable regularity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new plan because it means I get to read your blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I'll look forward to when you get to cover the midwest.

    ReplyDelete