Monday, July 25, 2011

New Hampshire - Brew Pubs

New Hampshire has a good amount of brew pubs, so I'll list them out real quick.

Italian Oasis Restaurant and Brewery, Littleton: Normally I wouldn't think Italian food would pair well with craft beer, but it seems like this one has been pretty successful. Perhaps all of their beer is red wine flavored.
Seven Barrel Brewery, West Lebanon.
Flying Goose Brewpub, New London.
Martha's Exchange Restaurant and Brewing, Nashua.
Elm City Brewing Co., Keene. This is one of those ones that toes the line between brewpub and full brewery, since they do bottle. As usual, I felt lazy when I was doing the breweries post, so I left them out.
Milly's Tavern, Manchester. Toes the line.
Moat Mountain Smoke House and Brewery, North Conway. Toes the line.
Woodstock Inn Brewery, North Woodstock. This one doesn't really toe the line. It's absolutely a fully distributing brewery. Their bottles are available all over NH, MA, VT, RI, and CT. I feel bad for leaving them off of my original list. They make 12 beers, one of which is the Autumn Ale Brew, and I really like it's label. It's three deranged looking pumpkin-people stirring a boiling vat of what I can only assume is the Autumn Ale Brew. In addition to the brewery, they are a fully functioning inn, so if you are going on a Beer Trails sponsored tour* of New Hampshire, you should stay here in order to get me back into their good graces.

*These tours do not exist yet, but they sound like a good idea. I won't follow through on it, so whoever wants to, the name is fully license-able. For a fee.**

**Although I do not have a trademark, so said fee would most likely not be enforceable. But I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.

The message to take away here is that I followed very loose guidelines when writing my posts for New Hampshire and beer from a lot of these brew pubs is available in stores across the state. I haven't tried too many beers from The Granite State, but eventually I'll get around to it. I just hope I don't wait long enough to get there that I'm paying someone to take me on a Beer Trails tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment